Terms & Conditions
All information, products and services displayed on the afreshkart.com (Afreshkart Supermarket Private Ltd.) website constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. afreshkart.com website has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof.
In order to use the afreshkart.com
website, you (The User) have accepted the following terms and conditions
given below. We reserve the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and
conditions at any time.
You (The User) are therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time you use afreshkart.com.
1. These terms and conditions cancel all previous agreements, representations or understandings and shall prevail despite any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using afreshkart.com agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of TIPL.
3. Request for cancellations of orders once placed on afreshkart.com shall not be entertained.
4. afreshkart.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
5. If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by afreshkart.com for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
6. The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. afreshkart.com reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, afreshkart.com has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of afreshkart.com and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
7. afreshkart.com will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
8. The User agrees to use the services provided by afreshkart.com, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
9. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
10. afreshkart.com shall not entertain any complaints, once the order is delivered.
11. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Jodhpur shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.